- White people: Remember 911
- White people: Remember the Holocaust
- White people: Remember The Alamo
- White people: Remember the American Revolution
- White people: Remember Pearl Harbor
- White people: Slavery? Come on are you still stuck on that? It's time to move on that was yearsssssss ago no one cares anymore
Here’s the thing about being pro choice that people don’t get…
You don’t have to morally agree with abortion to be pro choice. That’s why it’s not called pro abortion. It’s an understanding that you can’t make that choice for someone else and they have full control over that not you. It’s pro I’m not the boss of everyone else.
This is important.
Anybody that would call themselves “pro-abortion” needs a to take a serious look at their life. Like, who loves abortions or the fact that abortions happen?
Anonymous asked: Not that I want to insult you or anything, I just want to know why you decide you make your outro sequence an entire minute in length? It just feels a bit excessive if anything.
I like the song.